One of the proposed ideas would force middle school teachers to teach 6 periods a day instead of 5 periods.
The district spends $1,000 more per middle school student than any other students in the district because of their schedules.
“One of the things I know has been discussed is the instructional calendar and how we bring that time to all teachers to plan and collaborate and work together,” said North Middle School Principal Valarie Nefzger.
The Board of Education will conduct the following public meetings from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. to hear from the community:
- January 10 at West Middle School
- January 23 at South Middle School
- January 30 at Dakota Middle School on
- February 7th at North Middle School
- February 27 at SouthWest Middle School